Users can explore detailed census data for a wide range of topics and locations from the 2001 and 2011 census. Form inputs and easy-to-use map-based presentation pull users through to data tables presented within the service via an integration with SuperWEB.
Users can search by postcode, town name or council area to view census data covering population, household, identity, health, education, labour and market. Up to 3 areas can be compared at the same time, providing rich statistical and chart-based data visualisations as well as contextually presented explanatory information.
The service has been carefully considered to ensure ease of use and maximum accessibility. Considerable testing was undertaken with users who rely on assistive technologies to access digital services.
The service features feedback forms, providing users with a simple mechanism to share their level of satisfaction with the service. Insights from the feedback inform continual improvement.
User Experience and Content Design
- Understand user needs, definition of information architecture and content model.
- Development of Storybook UI Component Library.
- Integration of the user experience and user testing.
- Implementing analytics framework to measure digital service performance.
Testing and Handover
- Functional and non-functional testing.
- Service training and set up.
Operating Model Design
- Process mapping.
- Establish 'To Be' operating model.
- Skills assessment with training and recruitment plan to fill gaps.
Get in Touch
If you're ready to transform your digital services, get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.