Umbraco provides flexible content types and components for building out pages. This allows administrators to easily add new content as its developed.
As a new statutory and independent body for consumers, one of the key goals of the site is to help consumers with resources to support for general advice, financial advice and more.
The News content type allows for Consumer Scotland to publish the latest updates around the new body to inform visitors.
- Content Design and Design worked in tandem with Consumer Scotland to produce Adobe XD wireframes showing real content in-situ
- Creation of a new brand identity
- Storm ID’s first site developed in Umbraco 9, the latest version at the time of build
- Building a range of flexible content types and templates to ensure the site can grow
- Implementing analytics framework to measure website performance
- Implementing SEO recommendations to establish search result rankings
Testing and Handover
- Facilitated a penetration test through a CREST approved third party supplier
- Functional and non-functional testing
Get in Touch
If you're ready to transform your digital services or require a new CMS, get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.